My Favorite Lippies

I'm a woman who is obsessed with lipsticks, and always in the boldest shades.When someone says "Pale girls look good in sheer shades" I laugh! Bright Marilyn reds, Barbie pinks, and tangerine oranges are some perfect examples of the colors I like. However, anyone who's ever dared to wear such bright colors know how complicated they can be, you don't want to put it on twelve times in the day, or be too sticky, smear until you look like a clown, or other awful things.

  
From left to right: NARS Semi Matte Lipstick $24, Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick $13, Sephora Cream Lip Stain $12, Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color $4, Maybelline SuperStay 14-Hour Lipstick $7

 
From left to right: VS in Hot Spot, NARS in Schiap, Maybelline in Ravishing Rouge, Wet n Wild in Purty Persimmon, Wet n Wild in Sugar Plum Fairy, Sephora in Always Red 

 I love the NARS color, it goes on easy and feels great. I love the matte look too. The VS Perfect Lipstick really is perfect. It's always smooth and creamy. If you're looking for something that will stay on crazy long ans always look crazy good then the Sephora cream stain is for you! Maybelline frequently makes my favorite drug store products. The one I really want to brag about though is the Wet n Wild.

Being $4, you wouldn't expect much from this lipstick, but it's definitely a favorite of mine. It comes in so many colors, and is so easy to put on. It really stays on for a long time, and is the most matte of my lipsticks (and I hate shine, so that is awesome to me!). I bought this when I was looking to buy my first orange and purple lipsticks, and it was the only one I could find in orange at the drugstore. By the way, any time you're looking to try something totally new, the drugstore is a good place to start. There's a decent variety, and the prices are great. If you make a purchase you hate, better $7 than $24. Seriously though, if you're looking to try something new, try the Wet n Wild lipstick. You will not regret it.

What are your favorite lipstick brands and colors?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to My Favorite Lippies

  1. good job baby. luhyoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about bright and juicy colors too. I use mostly MAC or Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, Chanel is like my biggest want. I always am so sad I can't buy any.

      Delete

I love to read and (hopefully!) respond to all comments, so don't be scared to say anything!<3
-Aspen

Search

Adapted from Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com. Best viewed with Google Chrome.