Top 10

It's time for fall, and I should already have new clothes, but I don't. If I could go shopping and buy any 10 things today, these would be my 10 things. I've secretly always wanted a Chanel bag (or a Chanel anything!) like this one, but the price tag will forever be an issue. As for the rest, either they're not that expensive, or I can find something similar elsewhere. (Example, the boots are super similar to these ones at Forever 21) I'm mostly saving up for black friday, and will probably get a lot of these items.


If you could get any 10 items right now, what would they be?
My Wishlist

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

I love to read and (hopefully!) respond to all comments, so don't be scared to say anything!<3
-Aspen

Search

Adapted from Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com. Best viewed with Google Chrome.