A Big XXI Box!

Today I came home to this big box from Forever 21!!


I ordered some stuff online a little while ago, because my boyfriend gave me a $100 gift card for Christmas! (I never would've thought he could afford this.) The box just came in and I was so excited! I'm probably wearing some of it tomorrow. Read more for the rest of the pictures!

Also, I would like to apologize for the short posts, it's going to be very scarce now that I'm at school. My classes are gonna be tough!!

Here's everything still in the plastic! I almost screamed.


Here's the back of a V-Back red sweater.. and it's sparkly! (Get it here)




Here's some pictures of a pajama set I've been wanting forever!! (The shorts are here, but the set is gone)


Here's some awesome booties I bought, and can't wear. I fell down my stairs and sprained my ankle, so I won't be wearing them for a few weeks. (Those are sold out too)

I also got 3 pairs of leggings and a black scarf. My new phone came today too. Basically, I had a really good day. I hope today treated everyone well too. Did anything awesome happen in your day? Is there a day you're looking forward to?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to A Big XXI Box!

  1. Not much beats the feeling of receiving online bought goods. I'm picking up a package today at the post office, yessssssss.

    - Sóley
    we are purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you love everything from your package.(:

      Delete

I love to read and (hopefully!) respond to all comments, so don't be scared to say anything!<3
-Aspen

Search

Adapted from Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com. Best viewed with Google Chrome.